Small Retailers Push for Online Sales
Nicole DeBoom (BusinessWeek SmallBiz, 4/16/08) watched online sales at her women's sportswear company drop 25% in early November—a sign that buyers were pulling back just when holiday shopping should have started. So DeBoom, who is chief executive of SkirtSports, a five-person company she founded three years ago in Boulder, Colo., planned to cut prices 30% on old inventory at the company's online outlet, SkirtSportsOutlet.com, starting the Monday after Thanksgiving.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’