For Exiting Wal-Mart CEO, a Victory Lap
Talk about a holiday surprise. Retail giant Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) announced just a week before Black Friday, the biggest sales day of the year, that it would have a new chief executive officer come February. Lee Scott, the company's CEO for the past nine years, is stepping down. He'll be replaced by Michael Duke, , 58, who currently leads the company's international division.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day