Health Insurance for FreelancersBy
I missed this bit of news because I was away last week, but the Freelancers Union just started a health insurance company in New York. This is a big idea from a group that is trying to build an infrastructure to support entrepreneurs and microbusinesses. (Hat tip to Crain’s New York.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself