Hard Times Hit Israel's Tech Sector
The number of résumés being e-mailed to Jobinfo, a leading Israeli high-tech recruitment company, has jumped by more than 50% in the past few weeks. Most are from recently laid-off workers in an industry that until not long ago was facing a manpower shortage. Several thousand have lost their jobs since the beginning of this month, and the number grows daily as the global recession starts to bite into Israel's largest export industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders