Shaun White Snowboarding
Shaun White Snowboarding is one of the lamest games we've played. What could've been a thrilling ride down the slope is instead a tedious collect a thon. The platform segments are dull, as you maneuver through ski areas seeking out coins and other "hot spots". The actual snowboarding is lifeless, with a bland control scheme and minimal access to the coolest moves. Its presentation is all right, with decent-looking mountains and an upbeat soundtrack. Multiplayer is acceptable, especially when you start heaving snowballs, and White's virtual self is just as high spirited as the real deal. However, that's not enough to save this game from falling face first into the snow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself