Indian IT Companies Count on Cash Reserves
At a time when customers in the US and Europe are tightening their IT budgets, leading Indian tech firms are betting on their huge pile of cash to steer through the global economic crisis and also to explore M&A opportunities in a world reeling under severe liquidity crunch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap