Magazine Shutdowns, Magazine Layoffs, And The Looming Pullback In Automobile AdvertisingJon Fine
In recent days, there have been layoffs at Forbes, Time Inc., Conde Nast Publications, , The Economist, and Hearst Magazines. In the past 24 hours, Time Inc’s Cottage Living ceased publishing, and Ziff Davis Media’s PC Magazine killed its print edition to become an all-digital publication.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day