A Nod to Young Entrepreneurs from the State of MassachusettsBy
Now this is cool. The founders of four small companies from our latest national roundup of promising entrepreneurs aged 25 and under are set to be honored at an event tomorrow night (Nov. 20) at the Massachusetts State House. The idea is to show off young people running their own businesses from across the state and highlight the benefits of doing business in Mass. Nadine Boakye, in the Mass. Office of Small Business and Entrepreneurship, which organized the event, says participants will get a chance to network with peers as well as hear from the dozen exhibitors invited to attend, including Accion USA, the New England Minority Supplier Development Council, and the National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap