Have any Questions for Malcolm Gladwell?Reena Jana
Again, following the lead of my dear friend and colleague Helen Walters, I’m using the NEXT blog to ask you for questions that you might want to ask author Malcolm Gladwell. His new book, Outliers, is out, and it looks at how and why successful people succeed. And while he’s making the media rounds this week, he’ll be stopping by to do a short Web video interview with me, for our innovation coverage. If you can get me your questions on November 19, before 5pm, I can try to pose them to him directly. I’m planning to keep the conversation centered on the topic of “innovation,” i.e., radical invention, corporate creativity…I look forward to collaborating with you on this interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks