Big Three Exec Pay Will Be An Issue in BailoutBy
Senate Banking Committee chairman Chris Dodd told CEOs of the Big Three automakers today during auto industry bailout hearings that their compensation will be an issue for lawmakers who will deliberate whether or not to lend them $25 billion or more in the coming weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day