Top Oregon Pinot Noir Picks
The year 2006 was an excellent vintage for pinot noir in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. The warm summer and almost ideal harvest season (a rarity in this part of the world) produced supple, fruit-driven pinot noirs that still remain under the radar for many Americans. Here my colleague, Dr. Jay Miller, recommends some of the best 2006s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?