Why it's so hard to sell a house: REOs and short salesBy
If you are trying to sell a house, this chart might make it hard for you to sleep tonight. It shows what you’re up against. The figures come from a Nov. 1-8 nationwide survey of real estate agents conducted by Campbell Communications and sponsored by the publication Inside Mortgage Finance. More than 2,500 agents participated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap