Kapsch TrafficCom Automates Toll-Taking
Most companies that depend on government contracts can get hit hard when an economic slowdown reduces tax revenue. With Kapsch TrafficCom (KTCG.MU), it works the other way around: When governments want to raise money, they install automatic toll collection systems made by the Austrian company, which ranks No. 34 on this year's BusinessWeek European Hot Growth list.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash