Flying to Dubai on the A380 Jumbo Jet
I just returned from a World Economic Forum conference on designing a post-crisis global system. The ruler of Dubai was nice enough to pick up the tab for the confab, so I flew business class on one of the double-decker A380 jumbo jets flown by Emirates Airlines. It was without doubt the best-designed flying experience I've had on any commercial airline. Which is a good thing since this was also one of the longest flights (12 hours to Dubai, 14½ hours back to New York) I've ever taken.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig