Cairn Energy Reaches Far Beyond Scotland
The past few years have been good to Scotland's Cairn Energy (CNE.L), an Edinburgh oil and gas exploration company that ranks No.16 on this year's BusinessWeek European Hot Growth list. Buoyed by high energy prices, Cairn has increased its operations in Northern India and secured drilling rights for as-yet-untapped regions around Greenland.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’