Long-Term Players Unfazed by Sell-Off, Stay Bullish on India
Long-term players like pension funds and endowment funds from foreign shores continued to get registered with the Indian market regulator even as FIIs have pulled out over $10 billion from the Indian markets so far this year. Nearly 238 new FIIs have got registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) since January this year and 24 of them came in the last month alone when the market witnessed sharp sell off. The overall number of FIIs and their sub accounts registered with Sebi now stands at 1,543 and 4,767, respectively.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself