Journey to B-school: From Tel Aviv to Georgetown
"So, do you come here often?" I tried to overcome the loud music and get the attention of the most beautiful blue-eyed girl that I had ever seen sitting next to a bar. It was just after 2 a.m. in the hottest club in Tel Aviv, and I felt at home. She looked at me as if I were a little child. "Does that line ever work for you?" she asked. "Did it work for you with those three girls I saw you talk to earlier?"
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself