Five Questions for Bruce Claxton, Senior Director, Design Integration, MotorolaHelen Walters
It hasn’t exactly been the best of times for Motorola of late. As we reported recently, this year the company’s market share plummeted to 8.4% globally, down from 22.4% in 2006, when its Razr handset was all the rage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States