Negotiating with Venture Capitalists Now
The past few years have been relatively easy for founders of startups to raise venture capital. VCs were willing to take bets on new markets—and make large investments. Bear in mind, I say "relatively easy" because only a tiny fraction of companies seeking venture funding actually get it. But with the looming global recession and the implosion of the financial markets, the VC game has suddenly become even more challenging. So what should founders expect in this new environment? Let's take a look.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash