More Bad News for Ford
Ford Motor (F) reported a third-quarter net loss of just $129 million on Nov. 7. But the numbers that Wall Street and the U.S. government are paying attention to more closely are the $2.9 billion operating loss and the $7.7 billion in cash reserves burned to offset plummeting demand for new vehicles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day