China's Figures Start to Disappoint
All the numbers that have come out of China in the past few weeks—whether they relate to GDP growth, corporate earnings, or the health of the manufacturing sector—add up to the same conclusion: the Chinese economic machine is slowing. And it is happening faster than most China watchers expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash