The Internet As A Right--At The World Economic Forum In Dubai.By
I had breakfast this morning in Dubai with John Rossant, a wonderful friend and now head of Publicis’ event operation. John is putting on the World Economic Forum’s Summit on the Global Agenda conference (I’m on the Design GAC) and the big conference in Davos in January. We talked about how in the age of digital connectiveness and collaboration, people feel an even bigger need to be physically together, especially in creating something new. I’m anxious to see if this new networking effort by the WEF works in helping redesign the post-crisis world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing