Advice for President-Elect Obama--Design The Future, Don't Repeat The Past.By
In looking at the people President-elect Obama is choosing for his transition team and the names of those proposed for the new administration, I find familiarity, not surprise. They are capable people, mostly from the Clinton era or recognized economists, well known in their fields.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis