Google/Yahoo: Press Releases Win Out Over BlogHeather Green
Well, when it comes to blogs over press releases, looks like press releases win today, in terms of telling the truth and the whole truth. On its blog, Google explained that it was ending the much scrutinized Yahoo search agreement because:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans