Windows 7: The New User Account ControlBy
One of the most annoying futures of Vista is the User Account Control window that, unless you have disabled the feature, pops up when you do any of a huge number of things, from installing software to changing minor Windows settings. It’s a bit early to tell, but it looks like Microsoft may have fixed UAC in Windows 7.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again