Realtor.com's Pricey New LookBy
Realtor.com, the first real estate search site and official online arm of the National Association of Realtors, got a new look last week. The company says the redesign makes the site easier to navigate and prettier to look at, with bigger photos and a warmer color scheme.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself