Real Wages Continue to FallBy
Last week the employment cost index for the third quarter was released by the BLS. It showed that real wages and salaries dropped by an astonishing 1.8% in the third quarter compared to a year earlier(not a number you will find reported anywhere else in the news media, as far as I know). That’s one of the quarterly declines on record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing