MediaVest Projects a Barack Obama Win Will Be Official at 11pm Tuesday NightBurt Helm
While everybody wants to know who will win the presidential election Tuesday night, advertisers want to know when the winner will be declared, i.e. the moment when millions of consumers zap off their TV sets and stop watching ads. Ad buyer MediaVest is projecting we’ll see “unofficial announcements” of an Obama win “to start trickling through news organizations” around 10pm ET, with most major news organizations calling the election at 11pm ET.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting