Election Day Plays Out on the Social Web
Social media revolutionized the way campaigns were carried out online. How will the new, user-generated Web cover — and influence —Election Day? BusinessWeek bloggers including Doug MacMillan, Arik Hesseldahl and Olga Kharif will be monitoring the gamut of social sites and blogs throughout the day to provide a roundup of how Nov. 4 plays out online.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018