Movers: Electronic Arts, McAfee, Wynn Resorts, AON, Chevron
Electronic Arts (ERTS) posts $0.06 second quarter non-GAAP loss per share, vs. $0.27 EPS a year ago, despite 20% revenue rise. Sales were driven by the launches of Madden NFL 09, SPORE, Mercenaries 2: World in Flames, NCAA Football 09, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 09, Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, as well as the continued strength of Rock Band. To cut 6% of workforce. Sees fiscal year 2009 non-GAAP EPS of $1.00-$1.40 on revenue of $5-$5.3 billion (non-GAAP basis). Street is looking for $1.42 fiscal year 2009 EPS.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’