Juan Enriquez' Ten Financial Commandments for the President ElectHelen Walters
I’ve been catching up on some of the presentations from this year’s Pop!Tech conference, and it seems like the one from debt crisis expert Juan Enriquez was particularly well timed and well received. He concluded his sober and sobering analysis of the state we’re in with a series of ten non-partisan financial commandments for the President Elect, including “save the dollar”; “fundamentally and brutally restructure debt” and “apply Sarbanes Oxley to government.” As my colleague Jessie Scanlon wrote last week, Pop!Tech has launched its own social network and the conference organizers are trying to get the discussion around this topic going there. It’ll be interesting to see if it catches on (and whether all the good will from these types of ‘deep think’ conferences really can be sustained throughout the year.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses