Marcial: FPL Group, an Attractive Power Play
Who among the beleaguered investing community would be so bold as to predict the market's bottom at this point? Not very many, that's for sure. It's foolish, at best, to make such a prediction amid the current financial and economic turmoil, argue many of the best strategists on Wall Street.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis