Malaysia's YTL Buys Control of Singapore REIT
YTL Corp, a Malaysian investment holding and management company, last night announced that it will acquire a 26% stake in Macquarie Prime Reit (MP Reit) and 50% of Prime Reit Management Holdings (PRMH) from Macquarie for S$285 million ($189 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses