Both Boeing and Workers Could Win the Strike
On Saturday, Nov. 1, striking Boeing (BA) machinists will get a chance to vote on a proposed contract that could end a walkout that has halted plane manufacturing at the company since Sept. 6. Union leaders are crowing about the proposed four-year deal, calling it a victory for the workers. But management, while bruised, is walking away from the table with a few key wins, too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner