Dow Jumps 889 Points on Bargain Hunting
U.S. stocks catapulted higher Tuesday as buyers piled in to take advantage of some historically low prices, temporarily shutting out concerns about the economy even as October consumer confidence sank to a record low of 38.0 from 61.1 in September, and home prices continued to slide in August.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks