India's Wipro: Bleak Times Ahead
India's third-largest IT services exporter, Wipro, on Wednesday posted better-than-expected sales and profit for the second quarter, but much of the sheen was clouded by the plunge in client additions, which fell to its lowest in a year-and-a-half and the company's expectation of poor revenue growth in Q3.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses