National Design Awards... and the winners areHelen Walters
Last night saw the swank event for the National Design Awards, in which our own Bruce Nussbaum was a finalist for the Design Mind title. Winners included Google, for corporate achievement; Antenna Design, for product design (see also Matt Vella’s interview with Antenna from a while ago) and the designer of the View-Master, Charles Harrison, who got the nod for Lifetime Achievement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’