JetBlue JFK open for businessHelen Walters
Today’s the day… JetBlue’s swanky new JFK terminal opens for business. Back in August, contributing writer Ernest Beck took a hard hat tour of the location, and as you can see from the video below, it was quite far from completion. I wonder how it’s going over there… will there be a Heathrow style debacle? Will the Marketplace concept soothe harried travelers, or irritate them? If you happen to be passing through, let me know how you find your experience!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Stocks Tumble, Bonds Gain as Trade Tensions Rise: Markets Wrap
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Uber Autonomous Accident Video Shows Car Just Before Collision