BlackBerry Bold Finally Lands at AT&TBy
The long delayed BlackBerry Bold will finally arrive in the U.S. on Election Day. Research In Motion announced today that AT&T will have the Bold in retails stores on Nov. 4. The corporate-oriented Bold will cost $400 with a two-year contract.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Stocks Under Pressure as Dollar Pauses; Pound Dips: Markets Wrap
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account