Russia Basks in Iceland Bailout Request
It's mere coincidence, of course. But to Vladimir Putin, the man who called the Soviet Union's demise the "greatest geopolitical catastrophe" of the 20th century, just the thought of saving Iceland's hide must seem like redemption.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’