"Energy is one of the first thoughts in everyone's minds": Ron Judkoff, National Renewable Energy LabHelen Walters
Our sister magazine Architectural Record held its annual Innovation conference here in the McGraw Hill Building recently. This year’s theme was green/sustainability, and the sold-out event was so popular there was standing room only. Innovation writer Matt Vella took the opportunity to film interviews with a couple of the speakers. I like this one, with Ron Judkoff of the National Renewable Energy Lab, in which the pair talks about new ways to reduce the energy consumption of buildings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Stocks Slide in Broad Selloff; Brexit Spurs Pound: Markets Wrap
- Snowstorm Looms as Spring Begins in Washington, Mid-Atlantic