When Storm Passes, Asia Could Rally First
While the speed and severity of the current global financial crisis are unprecedented, investors should realise that there are tremendous investment opportunities available now and that, if policy responses are correct, core Asian economies could lead a stock market rally, according to Guy Monson, chairman of the asset allocation committee of private banking group Sarasin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses