More From The ANA Conference: About That Quote In Ad AgeJon Fine
I’ve already gotten a bunch of emails and comments having sport with a, uhm, slightly intemperate remark I made to a pal and former colleague, Ad Age reporter Matthew Creamer, that ended up in a story he wrote at the ANA conference we are both attending.
I absolutely said what I’m quoted as saying, and as such have no complaint with what appeared. As I told one emailer, though: My remark was a joke. Under no circumstances would I utter the phrase “Web 2.0” with a straight face.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Stocks Tumble, Bonds Gain as Trade Tensions Rise: Markets Wrap
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Uber Autonomous Accident Video Shows Car Just Before Collision