Vital Signs: Weak Economy Weighs on Profits
In the coming weeks, faint-hearted investors need not apply. Two imposing questions are weighing on the minds of all market players right now: Will the efforts by Washington and Europe get credit moving through the markets again, and how much damage has already been done to the economy? Meanwhile, stock investors are entering the peak weeks of the third-quarter earnings season, which is shaping up to be worse than expected only a few weeks ago, at a time of continued exceptionally high volatility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks