Saints Row 2
Saints Row 2, despite looking awful, is a guilty pleasure that'll entertain you for hours as you streak across town, blow up cars and slice gang members with a samurai sword. In addition, you can call your computer controlled homies or friends to join you on those killing sprees. Players also gain competitive multiplayer missions, excellent character customization and other options that extend your playtime. We just wish that THQ cleaned up the glitches such as floating objects and people stuck in cars. Nevertheless, those seeking refuge from Grand Theft Auto IV's antics should consider returning to "tha Row."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- U.S. Stocks Rebound, Dollar Stumbles With Yields: Markets Wrap
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- Jeremy Grantham Wants His Kids to Get Into Emerging Markets
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course