Obama: Turn off TV and turn on Xbox?
Massive pick-up of the Obama campaign’s move to put ads on Xbox games. It’s probably worth a lot more than the ads themselves. Ross Miller notes that the candidate is targeting “the oft-overlooked ‘virtual maniac driver’ voting bloc.” It’s also worth nothing that the candidate who urges parents to turn off the tube is hanging a sign in Burnout Paradise. That said, he certainly doesn’t shy advertising on TV, either.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’