MySpace Woos Small Biz. Unlucky Timing?Heather Green
I have a story up today about MySpace wooing small businesses. They’re opening up an easy-to-use, self-serve version of their targeting service called MyAds. Small biz owners and individuals can use it to buy targeted display advertising campaigns for as little as $25.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner