Depression Coming: Ford Truck Buyers Live In Their Trucks.By
Today at Ford’s Rouge truck plant where the automaker has begun building an all-new redesigned pickup truck, company president Mark Fields said…”Our owners live in their trucks.” Of course, he was referring to the amount of time contractors and tradespeople who rely on the Ford trucks spend in their pickups.
But With all the job loss in Michigan, home foreclosure and the collapsing share price of Ford killing some pensions, I wondered if he meant that literally.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Stocks Under Pressure as Dollar Pauses; Pound Dips: Markets Wrap
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account