Merrill Lynch: Emerging Markets in Grave Danger
The third quarter was the worst in terms of performance for emerging markets. The MSCI Emerging Markets Index fell 28% in the July to September period mainly because commodity prices plunged and funding rates soared, according to Merrill Lynch, which adds that the markets remain in "maximum danger".
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’