Standing Shoulder to Shoulder, But What's Next?
In a one-page “Plan of Action” issued this evening, the finance ministers and central-bank governors of the G-7 called for “urgent and exceptional action”; declared five principles to guide the seven economically powerful countries as they address the global financial crisis; and promised further cooperation. The one thing it didn’t include was any concrete action.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’